Over the past few seasons, the Pittsburgh Steelers have been labeled as an old football team in the National Football League. In the last two seasons, the black and gold have lost a lot of leaders and old veterans but have replaced them with good youth to remain as a strong competitor. Now that the majority of the team is quite young, the coaches and vets are relying on them to get back where they usually are at the end of the season.
Linebacker’s coach Keith Butler told the press after practice concluded on Monday that the grueling and physical practices early are because of the youth on the roster.
“We feel like we need to because of our youth,” said Butler.
For the rest of this article, check it out on Steelers N Stuff. At Steelers N Stuff, we bring quality Steelers news, views, and opinions to Steeler Nation! Read more > http://steelersnstuff.com/2013/08/06/pressure-still-weighs-on-youth-of-team/
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on