As if an 0-4 start for the Steelers and OC Todd Haley wasn’t bad enough, now Haley is getting sued for smashing up a rental home.
WPXI in Pittsburgh is reporting that Haley is and his wife trashed the $1.4 million rental, this after he backed out a deal to purchase the home.
Williamson and Jefferson Inc. filed the suit, saying that Haley and his wife left the house in “disarray and … unmarketable for sale.”
The suit also says that the couple took appliances, fixtures and outside landscaping.
The builder says that they rented the home Haley for $6,000 a month as they tried to sell their home in Mission Hills, Kansas.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on