The Steelers may be without their number one draft choice Sunday, as outside linebacker Jarvis Jones has been diagnosed with a concussion.
The first-round pick was tested on Monday, this after he told the team he had lingering headaches.
Jones sat out practice on Wednesday for the black and gold as they get set to take on the Ravens in a huge showdown at Heinz Field Sunday.
Sunday against the Jets he started his fourth straight game, and was the main pressure on Geno Smith in the Steelers second pick of the game that sealed the win 19-6.
Jason Worilds, who also played well Sunday, would get the start at right outside linebacker if Jones can’t go.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on