There appears to be a change on the depth chart for the Steelers as they get set for the Patriots this Sunday on the road, and that’s a shift in the right outside LB spot.
Depth chart change: Jason Worilds now listed first-team at ROLB for @Steelers. Jarvis Jones is No.2.
— Bob Labriola (@BobLabriola) October 29, 2013
Jones has been playing well as of late, and Jones appears to have taken a bit of a step back. I wouldn’t read too much into this, as Jones will still get playing time, but it could be a message to the rookie to make sure he goes 110 percent in practice as well as games each and every week.
Tomlin: Jarvius Jones not doing enough detail work right now, Jason Worilds is. Worilds played about five times as much Sunday.
— Alan Robinson (@alanrobinson412) October 29, 2013
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on