The Steelers added a pair of players Monday, as the team signed linebacker Vic So’oto and running back Tauren Poole to reserve/future contracts.
So’oto has played in 13 NFL games with three different teams.
From BYU, he’s 6-foot-3, 263-pounds. He wrapped up the 2013 season on the Saints’ practice squad.
He has appeared in games with the Packers, Raiders and Cardinals and also spent time on the Redskins’ practice squad.
He is with his sixth NFL organization since signing with the Packers as an undrafted free agent in 2011.
Poole is 5-10, 210 pounds, and spent time on the practice squads of the Colts and Panthers last season.
He signed with the Panthers as an undrafted free agent in 2012 and spent that season on injured reserve after hurting his ribs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on