The Steelers have come to terms with four players – Cornerback Devin Smith, linebacker Dan Molls, running back Miguel Maysonet and wide receiver Lanear Sampson.
Smith (5-11, 186), from Wisconsin, spent parts of the 2013 season on the Steelers’ and Miami Dolphins’ practice squads after attending the 2013 training camp with the Steelers.
Molls (6-0, 238), from Toledo, was with San Diego last training camp. Maysonet (5-10, 210), from Stony Brook, spent parts of the 2013 season on the practice squads of the Washington Redskins, New York Jets, Chargers and Indianapolis Colts after going through training camp with the Cleveland Browns.
Sampson (5-11, 205), from Baylor, spent the majority of the 2013 season on the Dallas Cowboys’ practice squad.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on