It’s always tough to say good-bye, but today a now former Steeler did it with the same class and honor that he showed during the 13 seasons.
Brett Keisel said ‘so long’ today to the best fans in the NFL, with a message on his official Facebook page.
“Got the old locker cleaned out. So many emotions. So much gratitude! It’s been an honor to wear the 99 for Pittsburgh.”
Keisel finished fourth on the team in 2014 with 12 quarterback pressures despite missing the final four games because of a torn triceps.
We will miss you Brett!
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on