The 2015 Steelers training camp has seen several injuries occur. On Thursday, some good news came in the injury update. There were also two back-luck notes to add.
Safety Robert Golden, who suffered what appeared to be a potential season-ending knee injury earlier in the week, had a clean MRI. Although the k ee is sprained, Steekers head coach Mike Tomlin will allow Golden to work his way back into playing shape.
Fellow safety Shamarko Thomas was doing sprints and looks to be progressing to being able to return.
Linebacker Vince Williams was carried off the field during 11-on-11 drills with a hamstring injury. Williams will continue to be evaluated.
Tight end Rob Blanchflower was placed on the waived/injured list and the Steelers picked up rookie free agent Ray Hamilton (TE, University of Iowa) from the Dallas Cowboys.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on