The Steelers has brought back one of its pieces from it’s 2010 Super Bowl squad, inking center Doug Legursky.
The team needs depth to help out after losing center Maurkice Pouncey during their win over the Packers at home on S
It’s a good signing for the team, as Legursky started 17 games for the Steelers from 2009 to ’12, including their Super Bowl XLV loss in Dallas.
All-Pro Pouncey had surgery to repair a broken bone in his ankle/lower leg area, it’s not known if he’s going to be able to come back in 2015 or not.
Receiver David Nelson was placed on injured reserve in the corresponding move.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on