The Steelers has brought back one of its pieces from it’s 2010 Super Bowl squad, inking center Doug Legursky.
The team needs depth to help out after losing center Maurkice Pouncey during their win over the Packers at home on S
It’s a good signing for the team, as Legursky started 17 games for the Steelers from 2009 to ’12, including their Super Bowl XLV loss in Dallas.
All-Pro Pouncey had surgery to repair a broken bone in his ankle/lower leg area, it’s not known if he’s going to be able to come back in 2015 or not.
Receiver David Nelson was placed on injured reserve in the corresponding move.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on