Just moments ago, Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin released an official statement to the media on quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s injury sustained on Sunday.
The MRI on Sunday night revealed Ben Roethlisberger had an MCL injury to his left knee. There is no timetable for his return, but Ben is a competitor and we are confident he will do everything in his power to return at the appropriate time.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on