The Pittsburgh Steelers host the Oakland Raiders at Heinz Field on Sunday. They will be without tight end Matt Spaeth and linebacker Terence Garvin. Both have knee injuries that will keep them out of the game.
Steelers Injury Report (Friday) – Probable
Will Allen (S, ankle), Martavis Bryant (WR, illness), Mike Mitchell (S, concussion), Mike Vick (QB, hamstring) and
Markus Wheaton (WR, ankle).
The following players had non-injury related time off early in the week:
William Gay (CB), James Harrison (LB) and Heath Miller (TE)
Jacoby Jones, Doran Grant and Isaiah Pead were all added to the active roster this week. Jones replaces Dri Archer as a kick return specialist. Grant adds depth to an ailing defensive backfield. Pead is unlikely to see snaps unless there is an injury to DeAngelo Williams or Jordan Todman as Mike Tomlin indicated on Tuesday that Pead needs to learn the offense before he is asked to carry the ball.
Williams will get his first start at running back since Week 2.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on