All eyes seem to be on the left foot these days of Steelers franchise QB Ben Roethlisberger. Earlier today it was reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter that Roethlisberger has already shed his protective walking boot and is progressing ahead of schedule” from his foot sprain.
Now today this tweet comes out of the South Side, where the QB was on the practice field, albeit in a limited role today as the Steelers prepare for the Browns.
Ben Roethlsiberger is listed as limited for practice today by the #Steelers.
— Missi Matthews (@missi_matthews) November 12, 2015
It will still be considered a reach for the QB to go on Sunday, and the team is still preparing as if Landry Jones will start.
The more likely situation is that Roethlisberger will miss Sunday and will be ready to go after the team’s bye next week when they travel to play Seattle.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on