All eyes seem to be on the left foot these days of Steelers franchise QB Ben Roethlisberger. Earlier today it was reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter that Roethlisberger has already shed his protective walking boot and is progressing ahead of schedule” from his foot sprain.
Now today this tweet comes out of the South Side, where the QB was on the practice field, albeit in a limited role today as the Steelers prepare for the Browns.
Ben Roethlsiberger is listed as limited for practice today by the #Steelers.
— Missi Matthews (@missi_matthews) November 12, 2015
It will still be considered a reach for the QB to go on Sunday, and the team is still preparing as if Landry Jones will start.
The more likely situation is that Roethlisberger will miss Sunday and will be ready to go after the team’s bye next week when they travel to play Seattle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on