It would be pretty hard to say that Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown didn’t endear himself to fans on Sunday. In the 30-9 win over the Cleveland Browns at Heinz Field in Week 11 of the 2015 NFL regular season, Brown had ten receptions for 139 yards and two touchdowns.
Brown continues to pick up the pace after a slow start to the season. This was his seventh multi-touchdown reception games of Brown’s career. With that feat, he tied Louis Lipps and Roy Jefferson for fourth-most by a Steelers player since 1960. Brown also passed Lipps for the fifth-most yards from scrimmage in franchise history.
After back-to-back weeks with over 100 yards receiving, Brown earns the Steelers Gab Player of the Week honors.
Martavis Bryant – six receptions for 178 yards and a touchdown
Ben Roethlisberger – 22 completed passes for 379 yards and three touchdowns, passing Dave Krieg (261) for 14th most passing touchdowns in NFL history.
Mike Mitchell – third interception of the season; ninth in his career.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on