Baltimore Ravens vs. St. Louis Rams
The Ravens (2-7) face off against the Rams. They will get their first taste of Todd Gurley, a running back Baltimore courted before the draft. Gurley, selected no.10 overall, has gained 709 yards on the ground in seven games played, averaging 5.5 yards per carry. That number has him ranked at the top of all rushers in the league with at least 100 carries this season. Gurley needs just 91 yards rushing against the Ravens to become just the seventh player in NFL history to rush for 800 yards through the first eight career games per the Elias Sports Bureau. Gurley is tied with Vikings rusher Adrian Peterson with four runs of 40 or more yards in 2015 – tops in the league.
John Harbaugh said Gurley “is as talented a back as I’ve seen in a long time in this league as a rookie.”
Baltimore currently ranks 10th in the league against the run, holding teams to just 3.8 yards per carry. In their past 35 games, only Chris Johnson (Arizona) gained over 120 yards against Baltimore.
On offense, the Ravens not only lost starting center Jeremy Zuttah to IR, but left guard Kelechi Osemele is questionable due to a knee injury. Ryan Jensen is likely to get his first start at the guard position and John Urschel will start at center again this week.
- Other news:
C.J. Mosley And Aaron Donald: NFL’s Top Young Defenders Set To Clash
- Who’s Playing, Who’s Not vs. Rams
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Arizona Cardinals
The Bengals dropped their week 10 game against the Houston Texans, ending their undefeated status. This week, the Bengals look to bounce back against a Cardinals team that has jumped to 7-2 on the season. The game is expected to be a shootout between Carson Palmer and Andy Dalton.
- Harvey: Three things the Bengals must do to beat the Cardinals
- Weinfuss: Five reasons the Cardinals beat the Bengals
- Bengals vs Cardinals Week 11 injury update: Michael Johnson upgraded to questionable; Pat Sims out
Cleveland Browns Bye after loss to Steelers
- Browns offensive assistants press conferences – 11/18
- Browns defensive assistants press conferences– 11/18
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on