We know that while they would rather be playing in the game Sunday, a number of Steelers players are settling for being in San Fran this week for Super Bowl 50 as the Broncos, the team they fell to in the NFL Playoffs, take on the Carolina Panthers.
Wide out Antonio Brown is one player in San Francisco, and today a story from TMZ reports that the pad that Brown rented out this week is pretty sweet – complete with a pool in the room! Check out the story from the site below.
Antonio Brown will be BALLIN’ OUT in S.F. on Sunday — even though he’s not playing in the game — ’cause the Steelers WR just rented out a CRAZY bachelor pad …with a pool in the living room!
TMZ Sports has confirmed … Brown is shelling out roughly $4,000 per night to live in a swagged out party palace for the week … a place that comes with a pool in the living room, indoor hot tub, 3 huge projection TV screens and a 24-hour BUTLER!!
We spoke with the booking host for the place who says, “Antonio loves the place.”
FYI — Brown had company Wednesday night … eating dinner and playing ping pong at the 4,000-square-foot pad with Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Team hotel < Badass bachelor pad.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on