If you play Fantasy Football and had Steelers wide out Antonio Brown on your team this season, more than likely you liked what you saw from the Steelers big play wide out.
Saturday, Brown was named the 2015 NFL.com Fantasy Player of the Year at the NFL Honors presentation on CBS.
The show has become the Academy Awards of the NFL, where awards are given for things like the NFL MVP (Cam Newton of the Panthers) and football players look rather uncomfortable in tuxedos less than 24 hours before the Super Bowl.
Nevertheless, Brown snagged the best fantasy player award after another amazing season for the Steelers in which he caught 136 passes. He also became the first player in Steelers’ history with back-to-back seasons with at least 1,700 yards from scrimmage.
Some fantasy experts are saying Brown should be the first overall pick in your fantasy draft for 2016. After seeing what he did in 2015, that’s not that far fetched.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on