The Pittsburgh Steelers made several moves this Monday afternoon. The team announced that they have signed four athletes that participated in the rookie minicamp.
They include: RB Brandon Brown-Dukes, WR Marcus Tucker, RB Cameron Stingily and lastly veteran CB Donald Washington, who was drafted in the fourth-round of the 2009 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs.
Along with these additions the team released several players: WR Tobias Palmer, RB Christian Powell, RB Rajon Neal, and CB Isaiah Frey.
We have signed four tryout players that participated in rookie minicamp, and have made other roster moves.https://t.co/ooJv94Ucb1
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) May 9, 2016
These four players that were added to the roster were in attendance at the rookie minicamp this weekend. They are officially signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers and have an opportunity to continue showcasing their unique skills that impressed the organization enough to get signed to the 90-man roster. Good Luck to them.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on