The Steelers signed defensive linemen Lavon Hooks and Roy Philon to contracts on Monday, Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports.
Both players were in training camp last summer with the team. Philon was waived/injured on Aug. 14, and Hooks was released Sept. 3 in the final round of roster cuts.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on