The Steelers look to get to 4-1 this afternoon as they play host the up and down Jacksonville Jaguars in the second home game of the season at Heinz Field.
The black and gold are coming off yet another week of distractions in regard to the situation with Antonio Brown, but last week they dealt with the National Anthem situations, and came out and played a solid game in a win in Baltimore, a place they don’t normally win.
Now with the undefeated Chiefs looming ahead, the Steelers have to continue to make strides this week and keep distance now in the AFC North sitting with a 2-0 mark in the division.
Here’s three keys to getting to 4-1, and hopefully not only they do it they do it with a clean game free to any distractions from anything outside of the 100 yards on the field.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on