Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley was “injured in a fall” following Sunday’s regular season finale but is expected to rejoin the team this week according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
“We expect he will return to the office this week to participate in preparations for our upcoming playoff game,” the team said in a statement. No further details about the injury were released. Haley’s contract is expiring after the season and his name has been mentioned as a potential candidate for head-coaching jobs. He coached the Chiefs from 2009 until he was fired late in the 2011 season.
As for the Steelers, there always seems to be some kind of drama surrounding this team-particularly come playoff time. Fortunately, they are on bye this week before facing either the Jaguars, the Titans, or the Chiefs in the divisional round.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on