Not the news the Steelers needed four days before the team takes the field in the AFC Divisional playoff game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, as reports say cornerback Artie Burns left practice today with a non-contact right knee injury.
Steelers CB Artie Burns left practice after suffering a non-contact right knee injury, confirmed to @TheAthleticPIT by both Mike Hilton and Cam Sutton. Burns wasn’t in the locker room following practice. Sutton would start if Burns can’t go on Sunday.
— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly) January 10, 2018
Losing Burns would be a huge blow to the team, but the good news is he’s got a few days to recover before the playoff game at 1:05pm on Sunday at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on