The Steelers added another piece to their defense on Thursday, as they brought back defensive tackle Daniel McCullers to a new one-year deal.
We have signed DT Daniel McCullers to a new one-year contract.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) March 22, 2018
McCullers was drafted by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He has seen limited action in his four seasons, playing in 42 games with one start. He has 28 total tackles, one and a half sacks, and a pass defense.
McCullers played in five games in 2017, inactive for 10 of them. He finished the season with one tackle.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on