The Steelers added another piece to their defense on Thursday, as they brought back defensive tackle Daniel McCullers to a new one-year deal.
We have signed DT Daniel McCullers to a new one-year contract.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) March 22, 2018
McCullers was drafted by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He has seen limited action in his four seasons, playing in 42 games with one start. He has 28 total tackles, one and a half sacks, and a pass defense.
McCullers played in five games in 2017, inactive for 10 of them. He finished the season with one tackle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on