The Steelers added another piece to their defense on Thursday, as they brought back defensive tackle Daniel McCullers to a new one-year deal.
We have signed DT Daniel McCullers to a new one-year contract.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) March 22, 2018
McCullers was drafted by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He has seen limited action in his four seasons, playing in 42 games with one start. He has 28 total tackles, one and a half sacks, and a pass defense.
McCullers played in five games in 2017, inactive for 10 of them. He finished the season with one tackle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on