The Steelers are losing a piece on their offensive line as Ian Rapoport of NFL Network is reporting that the Cleveland Browns are set to ink Steelers free agent offensive tackle Chris Hubbard.
The deal according to Rapoport is a big one – five years, $37.5M with nearly $18M guaranteed.
The #Browns are expected to sign OT Chris Hubbard to a 5-year deal worth $37.5M with nearly $18M guaranteed, source said. More help up front for Cleveland.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2018
The 26-year-old has spent the last four seasons with the rival Steelers, appearing in 40 games during that time.
This last season for the Steelers he appeared in 16 regular season games, starting 10. In his career he’s started 14 games for Pittsburgh.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on