While you can’t judge a season by four games, if you were to grade the Pittsburgh Steelers after four games of the 2018 season, you would be hard pressed to give them anything over a ‘D.’
Grades aside, the team was simply a mess on Sunday night, a place where they usually dominate, and in front of their home crowd playing their biggest rival, they were defeated – soundly – 26-14.
The loss drops the team to 1-2-1, and if you would have asked any fan what the teams mark would be after the first month of the season, I don’t think many would have told you that – A: they would be under .500, and B: they would be 0-2 at home.
There’s all kinds of blame to go around, so while this won’t be pretty at all, here’s a couple takeaways from the third straight home loss dating back to the playoff nightmare against the Jaguars last season.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on