While you can’t judge a season by four games, if you were to grade the Pittsburgh Steelers after four games of the 2018 season, you would be hard pressed to give them anything over a ‘D.’
Grades aside, the team was simply a mess on Sunday night, a place where they usually dominate, and in front of their home crowd playing their biggest rival, they were defeated – soundly – 26-14.
The loss drops the team to 1-2-1, and if you would have asked any fan what the teams mark would be after the first month of the season, I don’t think many would have told you that – A: they would be under .500, and B: they would be 0-2 at home.
There’s all kinds of blame to go around, so while this won’t be pretty at all, here’s a couple takeaways from the third straight home loss dating back to the playoff nightmare against the Jaguars last season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on