It wasn’t pretty, but then again not much has been about the first three weeks of the 2018 season for ‘Team Turmoil’ – otherwise known as the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Monday night was another example, as the Steelers had a huge 30-10 lead at the half and it appeared it would be a cakewalk to the teams’ first win of 2018.
Instead the club needed another bail out play by their future Hall of Fame QB, but it was just enough to survive what could have been a colossal loss, as they held on to beat the Buccaneers 30-17 at Raymond James Stadium.
The win puts the Steelers at 1-1-1, and after three weeks all four teams in the AFC North are one-half game of each other for first place, basically meaning there’s a LONG way to go before anything is decided.
For now, it’s a win and Steeler Nation should be happy, and with it here’s a couple takeaways from the Monday night victory.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on