1. Ben Gets the Offense Going
After a third straight slow start, the Steelers offense shifted into high gear about midway into the first quarter, and it was all led by their field general, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
Roethlisberger threw for 353 yards total, most of it in the first 30 minutes, and completed 26 of his first 31 passes and 30-of-38 overall with three scores in the win.
The big momentum early was just what the team needed, and while the ending was just another night at the office for Ben, making a sidearm like throw to JuJu Smith-Schuster in the final minutes to seal the game, it was the fast start that got the team going in the right direction as they built the 20-point lead at the break.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on