5. By in Large the Penalties Are a Joke
After three games the Steelers are the most penalized team in the entire NFL, and Monday night did nothing to help that, as they were hit for 13 flags for 155 yards.
The roughing the passer calls in the NFL as a whole are out of control, and the Steelers didn’t get any favors, as they were hit a handful of times in the three-point loss.
They were nearly hit for a huge roughing call in the final minutes, but the refs correctly reversed the call on Cam Heyward, who was pushed into Ryan Fitzpatrick.
No one knows the rules right now, and Roger Goodell and the folks who make up the rules are losing fans simply because no one knows the rules.
It’s a joke.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on