5. By in Large the Penalties Are a Joke
After three games the Steelers are the most penalized team in the entire NFL, and Monday night did nothing to help that, as they were hit for 13 flags for 155 yards.
The roughing the passer calls in the NFL as a whole are out of control, and the Steelers didn’t get any favors, as they were hit a handful of times in the three-point loss.
They were nearly hit for a huge roughing call in the final minutes, but the refs correctly reversed the call on Cam Heyward, who was pushed into Ryan Fitzpatrick.
No one knows the rules right now, and Roger Goodell and the folks who make up the rules are losing fans simply because no one knows the rules.
It’s a joke.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on