One week after the Steelers were beat up, beat down, and totally out of sync at home against their biggest rivals the Ravens, the black and gold was back at Heinz Field, delivering a much needed beat down of the Atlanta Falcons 41-17 to improve to 2-2-1.
The win was needed in so many ways, and the club, which did little right a week ago, couldn’t do much wrong on Sunday in their 34-point win over a team that was in the Super Bowl not all that long ago.
From the running game coming back to life for 131 yards, to a defense that stopped a high-powered Falcons offense holding them to 17 points, this game could FINALLY be the turning point of the season the fans have been waiting for.
Here’s some takeaways from the win, as the team will look ahead to next week as they play at Cincinnati against the 4-1 Bengals who rallied from down 17-0 to beat the Dolphins at home Sunday 27-17.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on