The Steelers win over the Bengals Sunday was huge for a number of reasons, but the way that it played out made it even better for the black and gold as they head into the bye week at 3-2-1.
The team started their first of three AFC North opponents in a row with a much needed win, one that put them firmly in position to not only finally be over .500, but also has them right in the thick of things in the division.
While there’s chatter today about Le’Veon Bell and his future and coming back, the focus is more on the team and how they were able to rally with a huge 7-play drive covering 77 yards to win the game with 10 ticks on the clock left.
Here’s a couple quick thoughts 24 hours after the huge win, and how things look for the team moving forward as the club will get a rest before they host the Browns in two weeks.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on