The slow start by the Steelers is now officially a thing of the past, as Sunday at Heinz Field the black and gold dominated the Cleveland Browns, slamming them 33-18 behind a huge game by running back James Conner, as well as the teams’ offensive line who was excellent.
The win puts the team at 4-2-1, and they have a lead on the Bengals (5-3) who won Sunday at home against the Buccaneers, and the Ravens (4-4), who were beat up against the Panthers.
Here’s a couple takeaways from the win for the Steelers, who were playing with heavy hearts after Saturday’s tragic shooting in Squirrel Hill.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on