The slow start by the Steelers is now officially a thing of the past, as Sunday at Heinz Field the black and gold dominated the Cleveland Browns, slamming them 33-18 behind a huge game by running back James Conner, as well as the teams’ offensive line who was excellent.
The win puts the team at 4-2-1, and they have a lead on the Bengals (5-3) who won Sunday at home against the Buccaneers, and the Ravens (4-4), who were beat up against the Panthers.
Here’s a couple takeaways from the win for the Steelers, who were playing with heavy hearts after Saturday’s tragic shooting in Squirrel Hill.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on