The official ‘start’ of the NFL week is today as the Steelers prepare for their rematch Sunday in Baltimore against the Ravens, and has been the case each week for the entire season, there’s one big name not on hand.
As the #Steelers get ready to begin meetings for another Wednesday of a work week, RB Le’Veon Bell is not present. He wasn’t going to show up before the trade deadline, ensuring he’d remain on the team… but he didn’t show up after, either. Still James Conner’s show.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 31, 2018
It’s amazing how Bell continues to think that staying away from the team that made him a star is a good thing, and at this point with the season that James Conner is having, do the black and gold even need Bell?
Of course Bell IS going to show up at some point as he wants to be paid, and so he’s got to show up and collect his money or he will lose a year of NFL service.
If I am the Steelers at this point, I make him inactive and never let him play a down for this team again, and hopefully his value on the open market soars down so bad he’s forced to take a one-year deal at the league minimum instead of his wishes of making $15 million per season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on