Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is dealing with another injury, as today coach Mike Tomlin said the QB is dealing with a broken index finger on his left hand.
Tomlin said today that Roethlisberger sustained the injury on his non-throwing hand at some point in the Steelers big win Sunday at home over the Browns to move to 4-2-1 on the season.
In that game Ben was 24-of-36 passing for 257 yards passing and two touchdowns to Antonio Brown. Tomlin said that he does not expect the injury to be an issue as the team gets set to take on the Ravens in Baltimore this Sunday in rematch from the game earlier this year won by Baltimore in Pittsburgh 26-14 on September 30th.
After the game against the Ravens the Steelers will play host to the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night November 8th at Heinz Field before 10 days off when they then travel to play the Jaguars in Jacksonville on Sunday night football.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on