While the Steelers are taking a ton of heat these days for the way things went with running back Le’Veon Bell and wide out Antonio Brown, they should be given a lot of credit for what they announced today regarding linebacker Ryan Shazier.
The team stated that Shazier is being brought back to the Steelers in 2019, and being placed on the Reserve/PUP list. As Adam Schefter says the move will give Shazier medical insurance and allow him to remain property of the team.
This means that the Steelers will pay Ryan Shazier for the 2019 season and provide him with his regular medical insurance. https://t.co/ZwKnPCqT39
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 12, 2019
Shazier continues to be an inspiration to everyone as he works his way back from being nearly paralyzed in a December 2017 game in Cincinnati against the Bengals.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on