While the Steelers are taking a ton of heat these days for the way things went with running back Le’Veon Bell and wide out Antonio Brown, they should be given a lot of credit for what they announced today regarding linebacker Ryan Shazier.
The team stated that Shazier is being brought back to the Steelers in 2019, and being placed on the Reserve/PUP list. As Adam Schefter says the move will give Shazier medical insurance and allow him to remain property of the team.
This means that the Steelers will pay Ryan Shazier for the 2019 season and provide him with his regular medical insurance. https://t.co/ZwKnPCqT39
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 12, 2019
Shazier continues to be an inspiration to everyone as he works his way back from being nearly paralyzed in a December 2017 game in Cincinnati against the Bengals.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on