He’s not Antonio Brown, but for the Steelers they attempted on Thursday to help out their wide out position by adding Jacksonville Jaguars free agent receiver Donte Moncrief with a two-year deal.
Last season the five-year vet caught 48 passes for 668 yards and three touchdowns.
Moncrief spent his first four seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, who selected him in the third round of the 2014 draft. Moncrief had 152 catches for 1,875 yards and 18 touchdowns in 53 career games with the Colts.
Last March Moncrief signed a one-year contract worth a guaranteed $9.6 million.
Last season’s totals were his highest since he caught 64 passes for 733 yards in his second season in 2015 — the last time he played in all 16 games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on