James Conner and the Steelers found themselves in a dogfight with the Dolphins on Monday night, but after falling behind 14-0 in the first quarter the team fought their way back and eventually pulled out a 27-14 win.
For his efforts in the 13-point win Conner was named today as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
The running back, who also suffered an AC Joint injury late in the win, carried the ball 23 times for 145 yards and a score in the victory.
Conner also caught three passes for 5 yards. It was the first 100-yard game this season for the now 3-4 Steelers.
It remains to be seen if Conner is going to be able to go Sunday when the Steelers host the Colts at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on