James Conner and the Steelers found themselves in a dogfight with the Dolphins on Monday night, but after falling behind 14-0 in the first quarter the team fought their way back and eventually pulled out a 27-14 win.
For his efforts in the 13-point win Conner was named today as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
The running back, who also suffered an AC Joint injury late in the win, carried the ball 23 times for 145 yards and a score in the victory.
Conner also caught three passes for 5 yards. It was the first 100-yard game this season for the now 3-4 Steelers.
It remains to be seen if Conner is going to be able to go Sunday when the Steelers host the Colts at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on