The Steelers missed a couple of key players from their Thursday practice as they are getting set for Sunday’s game in Baltimore.
Dale Lolley of DK on Pittsburgh Sports reports that both James Conner and Maurkice Pouncey were out for Thursday’s session.
The good news is that cornerback Steven Nelson (groin) returned to practice, but also absent was Joe Haden (foot).
At this point it’s almost certain that both Conner and Pouncey won’t be able to go Sunday against the Ravens.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on