The 2019 Steelers season ended with a thud, as the team lost their last three games to wrap up the year at 8-8 and miss the postseason.
Looking ahead to 2020, the NFL schedule won’t be out till May, but we know the teams that the Steelers will play and where it will be.
With that, the folks over at BetOnline have put out odds for all 32 teams in the league, and I’ve gotta say, it’s looking pretty good for the Steelers!
Here’s the rundown on what the site expects for Pittsburgh in 2020.
Pittsburgh +2½ @ Buffalo Bills
Pittsburgh +7 @ Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh -4 @ Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh +1 @ Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh +3 @ Dallas Cowboys
Pittsburgh -6 @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Pittsburgh -2½ @ New York Giants
Pittsburgh +2 @ Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers +2½
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh Steelers -9½
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers -3½
Denver Broncos @ Pittsburgh Steelers -5½
Houston Texans @ Pittsburgh Steelers -5
Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers -2½
Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers -1½
Washington Redskins @ Pittsburgh Steelers -10
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on