The 2019 Steelers season ended with a thud, as the team lost their last three games to wrap up the year at 8-8 and miss the postseason.
Looking ahead to 2020, the NFL schedule won’t be out till May, but we know the teams that the Steelers will play and where it will be.
With that, the folks over at BetOnline have put out odds for all 32 teams in the league, and I’ve gotta say, it’s looking pretty good for the Steelers!
Here’s the rundown on what the site expects for Pittsburgh in 2020.
Pittsburgh +2½ @ Buffalo Bills
Pittsburgh +7 @ Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh -4 @ Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh +1 @ Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh +3 @ Dallas Cowboys
Pittsburgh -6 @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Pittsburgh -2½ @ New York Giants
Pittsburgh +2 @ Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers +2½
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh Steelers -9½
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers -3½
Denver Broncos @ Pittsburgh Steelers -5½
Houston Texans @ Pittsburgh Steelers -5
Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers -2½
Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers -1½
Washington Redskins @ Pittsburgh Steelers -10
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on