Bud Light Kicks Off NFL Season With New Steelers Can

Pittsburgh Steelers Bud Light Can

Just in time for NFL Kick-Off, Bud Light – the Official Beer of the NFL – is bringing a new Steelers Bud Light can to Pittsburgh. The new packaging features Steelers colors, as well as a slogan every Steelers fan can relate to: The perfect beer for making tonight ‘immaculate.’

Bud Light worked closely with its NFL team partners to create new can designs for the 28 teams that it is partners with for the 2015-2016 season. Each design features a customized scroll message that speaks directly to each team’s passionate fan base. The cans are on shelves now.

What do you think of the new Bud Light Steelers can?

70 Comments on "Bud Light Kicks Off NFL Season With New Steelers Can"

1. Would be great if I could get them in my market area

2. My husband and I are BIG fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers, we live in Florida and would like to know how we can purchase the new Bud-Light 2015 NFL cans? Can you help us out with that?

3. How can we get them in Alabama?

4. Kristie metcalf | September 10, 2015 at 8:20 pm | Reply

My husband is a giant steelers fan but we live in mass .how can I get the steelers 2015 bud light can . Thank you

5. How can I order the new steelers bud light cans from? Thanks!

6. How can I get them when I live in Illinois?

7. How can I get Steelers can when you live out of state. Thank you!

8. We are big Steelers Fans, how can we get the new Steelers 2015 Bud Light Cans?

9. Does anyone know how/where to get the Steeler cans out here in Las Vegas?? Thank you!

10. Sara L Blackwell | September 13, 2015 at 3:07 pm | Reply

How can we get them in Virginia

11. I was wondering how I can order these cans to Indiana.

12. Arlene Vallejos | September 13, 2015 at 6:47 pm | Reply

Would love to get these steelers beer can. Where do I go to get them, steelers fan 4 ever in utah

13. My family is huge Steelers fans. We would love to have these for our collection of Steeler item.

14. How do i get the pittsburgh steelers cans here in kansas city missouri

15. Katelyn Sherrill | September 15, 2015 at 5:54 pm | Reply

How can I get the Steelers cans in Colorado Springs, CO?

• I live in Monument and will be bringing some back from PA in early November for my annual Steelers party. I have limited space in my vehicle, but might be willing to part with some if I have some left over.

16. My father is a huge Steelers fan. How can we get a Steelers can in Thomasville, NC

17. How can we order these when we live out of state?

18. My husband is a huge steelers fan! We live in Texas and would like to purchase the bud light can. Please and thank you!

19. Rosario D'Angelo | September 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm | Reply

I am a huge Steelers fan but, unfortunately I live in Florida. How can I get the Steelers cans in Florida. Please, help me out.

20. How can I order these cans unopened and have them shipped to my home??!!

21. Steffany Carleton | September 21, 2015 at 12:53 am | Reply

My husband and I would love to be able to purchase the steelers budlight cans in Texas. How can I do that?

22. I’m a huge Steelers fan and live in southwest Virginia. I’ve looked everywhere & can only Carolina and Titans. Would love to get the Steelers version. Thx.

23. My husband and I are huge Steelers Fans and we live in Missouri,how can we get the steelers budlight cans ??????????????????????

24. how can you get Pittsburgh steelers bud light cans and kc chiefs bud light cans if you live in Kansas.

25. Barry Fuhrman | October 1, 2015 at 3:48 pm | Reply

I live in Hanover Pa which is a 17331 zip code. Where in my area can i purchase the Steelers beer cans or nearest distributer?

26. Georgia juarez | October 1, 2015 at 9:00 pm | Reply

Where do we buys these, live in Inland Empire, Ca.

27. Rosemary Wilgis | October 1, 2015 at 9:07 pm | Reply

we live in Fl where can we get the Steelers beer cans

28. In AZ Where can I buy these

29. How can I get my hands on some Steelers Bud Light cans? I live in Houston Texas… please help!!!

30. I see everyone is asking the same thing how can we get the cans in California?

31. how can i get steelers cans in Texas

32. Betty McCollough | October 9, 2015 at 9:37 am | Reply

I would like to purchase a
    Steelers can. What do I need to do?

33. Chris Schueler | October 11, 2015 at 1:17 pm | Reply

I live in Ohio how can I get the Steelers bud light can

34. Chris Schueler | October 11, 2015 at 1:18 pm | Reply

Live in Ohio want to know how to get Steelers bud light can

35. How can I get them in sw florida want them really bad

36. I need them how can I get them I live in RI

37. I need them how can I get them I live in RI providence

38. I have been looking every where for the Steelers bud light full cans. Please stock them in West Columbia S.C.

39. I live in Illinois and my family are huge steeler fans. Would love to get some of these cans but can’t find them. Please help.

40. Chris Schueler | October 25, 2015 at 12:38 pm | Reply

I contacted bud light and they said the only way to get Steelers cans is to take a road trip. You can’t even order them from bud light. Sorry for the bad news everyone

41. I live in ohio but I am In Pennsylvania. I could not find a steelers bud light can. I looked at numerous places. How can I get them? Feeling upset!!!

42. just returned from Pittsburgh looked everywhere in downtown area could not locate steeler bud cans…even went to Bengal steeler game …nothing

43. Where can I buy Steelers bud light kick off cans. I live in St. Mary’s Georgia?

44. We need them in Ventura CA was born a Steelers fan.went to school team color’s black and gold would like some for trophy cabinet

45. i can’t find any team any were went to distributor and they don’t have any and can’t get them so where are they I live in New York city

46. Catfish Harville | November 15, 2015 at 7:39 pm | Reply

I eant the cans in va cant find em no where

47. Where can i buy the Bud Light can for Steelers I live in AZ

48. looking for NFL bud light cans steelers especially but can’t find any in New York city

49. carmen villegas | November 16, 2015 at 2:29 pm | Reply

Please help where can I buy steeler bud light need for Xmas please help

50. William Freeman | November 22, 2015 at 12:05 pm | Reply

I found Brown beer in Akron I was told that steers need Ohio boader

• michelle barnhill | September 25, 2016 at 5:45 pm | Reply

i live in florida and every year i try to get these steeler bud light but i can’t find them anywhere here. please start selling them everywhere or tell me how to get them. the steelers have fans everywhere and we all would like the cans. thank you very much for your help

51. The only way to get the Steelers cans is to go to Pittsburgh. I live in Ohio and contacted bud light and they told me to take a road trip if I want them so I did.only ones that sell them is distributors gas stations don’t sell beer

52. Distributors are everywhere like gas station’s about 5 miles away from the stadium

53. Can my Dallas ditributor order me 5 cases?

54. Were are huge fans of the Pittsburg steelers. How can we get some cans in oh. I’ve looked everywhere?

55. HOW CAN I GET A STEELERS BEER CAN

56. Also looking for steeler cans! Please help, thank you:-)

57. blanca botello | January 29, 2016 at 11:33 pm | Reply

We live in Minnesota and are looking for the Steeler cans. Where can I find them.

58. Sharon Zimmerman | April 13, 2016 at 4:26 pm | Reply

Want to ship Steeler beer cans to Florida. How do I do this?

59. Would like to know how far east in pa,we can buy cases of the STEELERS cans

60. How do i get them in utah?

61. Get them on ebay

62. I was in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago for a game and could not find them anywhere to buy unopened. The bars sold them by stadium but they opened them right there when they sold it to you.