Steelers beat writer Ed Bouchette has reported that Steelers running back Willie Parker still has a “hamstring thing going on.” In Bouchette’s chat transcript, he was asked if Parker was nursing an injury. Bouchette responded, “Parker had “back spasms” early in the preseason and then came down with a hamstring injury. It’s my understanding there’s still a slight hamstring thing going on.” This injury has not been confirmed by Parker or the Steelers.
This would not be a shock, as you could just see Parker was a bit slower than usual on Thursday vs the Titans. The Bears run defense is simply not that good, so if this team struggles again this Sunday the team may have to make some changes to get this run game turned around – fast.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on