Steelers beat writer Ed Bouchette has reported that Steelers running back Willie Parker still has a “hamstring thing going on.” In Bouchette’s chat transcript, he was asked if Parker was nursing an injury. Bouchette responded, “Parker had “back spasms” early in the preseason and then came down with a hamstring injury. It’s my understanding there’s still a slight hamstring thing going on.” This injury has not been confirmed by Parker or the Steelers.
This would not be a shock, as you could just see Parker was a bit slower than usual on Thursday vs the Titans. The Bears run defense is simply not that good, so if this team struggles again this Sunday the team may have to make some changes to get this run game turned around – fast.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on