Steelers beat writer Ed Bouchette has reported that Steelers running back Willie Parker still has a “hamstring thing going on.” In Bouchette’s chat transcript, he was asked if Parker was nursing an injury. Bouchette responded, “Parker had “back spasms” early in the preseason and then came down with a hamstring injury. It’s my understanding there’s still a slight hamstring thing going on.” This injury has not been confirmed by Parker or the Steelers.
This would not be a shock, as you could just see Parker was a bit slower than usual on Thursday vs the Titans. The Bears run defense is simply not that good, so if this team struggles again this Sunday the team may have to make some changes to get this run game turned around – fast.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on