The Post-Gazette reports that Ben’s case has been pushed forward to the district attorney:
Authorities have concluded their month-long investigation into allegations that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman and forwarded their findings to the local district attorney. Milledgeville Police Chief Woodrow W. Blue Jr. today released a statement saying the findings had been sent Tuesday evening. The investigation into Mr. Roethlisberger, 28, began last month when a student at Georgia College and State University told police he sexually assaulted her inside a nightclub called Capital City and authorities have been vague about the circumstances and specific accusations.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on