Remember when the Ravens led a cheap shot party on Ben Roethlisberger in the early going of the game between the two back on December 5th? Well, seems that their coach, a guy that is showing less and less class these days, seems to have no issues with his band of thugs breaking Ben’s nose.
“He had the broken nose,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. “I was glad we broke his nose and then I was very impressed that he played through it. Obviously, you can throw very effectively with a broken nose – he proved that.”
Harbaugh said that he thinks his thugs will try to get to Ben Saturday, and will try to again do damage to the QB. “[W]e’re going to try to get after him like we always do,” Harbaugh said. “It’s going to be real important, and he knows that. That’s a key to stopping him. You’ve got to get him down.”
Stay classy Harbaugh, you’ll never hear Mike Tomlin say he was glad the Steelers hurt anyone. Then again, that’s why he has a ring already and your still chasing.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on