With Mike Wallace spending day one being wooed by the Miami Dolphins, the Steelers did sign a wide out, bringing back again Plaxico Burress to the team.
Reports say the 35-year-old inks a one-year deal for the veteran minimum.
Burress had three catches in four games with the Steelers, including a touchdown in the finale vs the Browns.
He was also inactive for two games.
The reported deal for Wallace to Miami is for five years and will give Wallace $30 Million in guaranteed money.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on