Monday night Antonio Brown caught six passes for 59 yards, and was targeted overall nine times in the 20-10 loss to the Bengals.
Brown though, wasn’t happy about the situation, and reports say that he and OC Todd Haley had a little confrontation about it on the sidelines.
Haley isn’t exactly the most well liked guy in the Steel City these days, and news about he and one of the most popular players getting into it doesn’t bode well for Haley.
Brown has never come across like a prima donna in the past, and with the offense putting up 17 points in two games, maybe it’s time someone goes after Haley.
The only way the Steelers offense it seems it can go at this point is up.
With Brown and Haley having it out about the offense, maybe it will finally signal Haley to get Brown more touches while other players can’t seem to get on the same page with Ben Roethlisberger.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on