The Steelers look somewhat healthy as the game with the Dolphins nears Sunday, as linebacker LaMarr Woodley (calf) and running back Le’Veon Bell (concussion) along with right guard David DeCastro (foot) all should play.
Woodley provides an interesting return after missing the last three games, as Jason Worilds has been sensational since he’s been the starter for Woodley.
The veteran said that he will start on the left side despite how well Worilds has played.
As for Bell, he seems good to go after suffering a concussion late in the 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night.
Cody Wallace will start at center for Fernando Velasco, who is done for the season. Mike Adams will start at left tackle with Kelvin Beachum (knee) doubtful.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on