If you have tickets to opening day at Heinz Field between the Steelers and Browns, you may be seeing the most talked about player in the NFL draft on the field.
That’s because the Browns, who are making more moves than they did in that awful movie “Draft Day,” moved into the 22nd spot from the Eagles to take the one and only QB Johnny Manziel.
Manziel pulled an Arron Rodgers, sitting in that green room longer than anyone expected, sitting there for close to three hours.
The Browns likely will have Brian Hoyer as their QB come opening day, but it’s nice to think about Manziel running around trying to escape the likes of new Steeler Ryan Shazier and last seasons first round pick Jarvis Jones.
Bring it on Johnny Football.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on