We ask three questions from Houston Texans fans about the Steelers vs Texans matchup:
Question 1. What are you most excited about for this Monday night game?
Reggie Tyson: Hopefully seeing Jadeveon Clowny play. His pass rush ability along with J.J. Watt will cause problems for the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line
Katie Ellis: Seeing (Arian) Foster healthy again at running back. Now that his hamstring is 100 percent he can be more effective on stretch run plays
Question 2. Who do you feel is primed for a big game vs the Pittsburgh Steelers?
Reggie Tyson: Andre Johnson. Johnson has been the most consistent player the franchise has ever had. Johnson has the size and still has the speed and toughness necessary to be a elite receiver in the NFL
Katie Ellis: J.J. Watt. Watt has proven he is almost unblockable in one on one situations. With his ability to bat down, and intercept passes along with his ability to score touchdowns it’s easy to expect Watt to have a great game.
Question 3. What do you feel is the key to victory?
Reggie Tyson: Balance on offense. If the teams just tries to run way more times,than pass then they will become predictable.
Katie Ellis: Ryan Fitzpatrick can not afford to turn the ball over multiple times. He must play within himself,and allow others to make plays. When under pressure he needs to check it down as many times as possible.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on