In his first game in a Steelers uniform since his four-game suspension, subsequent wait to be reinstated and activation by the team, Martavis Bryant made a statement on Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. Bryant hadn’t spent time with the team since the preseason. On the day, Bryant had six receptions for 137 yards and two touchdowns. Both touchdown tosses came from backup quarterback Landry Jones. Bryant had a 22.8 yard-per-catch average against Arizona. His second touchdown was an 88-yard catch and carry on a slant, with a little extra jump at the end.
Mike Mitchell – INT in the end zone to halt a Carson Palmer drive and Cardinals touchdown
Landry Jones – Two touchdown game after coming in to replace an injured Michael Vick
Lawrence Timmons – INT of Palmer, one-handed after Vince Williams tips the ball
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on