In his first game in a Steelers uniform since his four-game suspension, subsequent wait to be reinstated and activation by the team, Martavis Bryant made a statement on Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. Bryant hadn’t spent time with the team since the preseason. On the day, Bryant had six receptions for 137 yards and two touchdowns. Both touchdown tosses came from backup quarterback Landry Jones. Bryant had a 22.8 yard-per-catch average against Arizona. His second touchdown was an 88-yard catch and carry on a slant, with a little extra jump at the end.
Mike Mitchell – INT in the end zone to halt a Carson Palmer drive and Cardinals touchdown
Landry Jones – Two touchdown game after coming in to replace an injured Michael Vick
Lawrence Timmons – INT of Palmer, one-handed after Vince Williams tips the ball
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on