It was a gutsy effort by number seven on Sunday, and with a sore shoulder and a lack of his favorite wide out, Ben Roethlisberger did all he could to lead the Steelers to a win, but it was just short.
The QB threw 37 times, completing 24 passes for 339 yards against the Broncos number one ranked defense, but the Steelers fell short 23-16 in the AFC Divisional Playoff Game.
With an offseason of rest and playmakers back on the roster in 2016, there’s no doubt the quarterback will be back with a chip on his shoulder to finish the job and get the Steelers back to the Super Bowl.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on