It was a gutsy effort by number seven on Sunday, and with a sore shoulder and a lack of his favorite wide out, Ben Roethlisberger did all he could to lead the Steelers to a win, but it was just short.
The QB threw 37 times, completing 24 passes for 339 yards against the Broncos number one ranked defense, but the Steelers fell short 23-16 in the AFC Divisional Playoff Game.
With an offseason of rest and playmakers back on the roster in 2016, there’s no doubt the quarterback will be back with a chip on his shoulder to finish the job and get the Steelers back to the Super Bowl.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on