The Pittsburgh Steelers will host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field with Ben Roethlisberger on track for his first start at quarterback in four games, but will be without four other players: Safety Will Allen (ankle), linebacker Terence Garvin (knee), defensive end Stephon Tuitt (knee) and Mike Vick (hamstring). Landry Jones and Tyler Murphy will back up Roethlisberger at quarterback.
Listed as probable for the game were the following players: Cornerback William Gay (shoulder) and (for non-injury related issues) linebacker James Harrison and tight ends Heath Miller and Matt Spaeth. Roethlisberger was also listed as probable.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on