The Pittsburgh Steelers will host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field with Ben Roethlisberger on track for his first start at quarterback in four games, but will be without four other players: Safety Will Allen (ankle), linebacker Terence Garvin (knee), defensive end Stephon Tuitt (knee) and Mike Vick (hamstring). Landry Jones and Tyler Murphy will back up Roethlisberger at quarterback.
Listed as probable for the game were the following players: Cornerback William Gay (shoulder) and (for non-injury related issues) linebacker James Harrison and tight ends Heath Miller and Matt Spaeth. Roethlisberger was also listed as probable.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on