Again defying the odds in terms of overcoming injury, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger will start today’s game against the Baltimore Ravens, less than three weeks after surgery on his knee.
Big Ben had surgery on his knee on October 17th to repair a torn left meniscus, a day after he was injured in the teams’ loss to the Miami Dolphins.
Roethlisberger has been limited in every practice this week, but he’s done enough for Mike Tomlin to be able to start the game as the Steelers look to break their two-game losing streak and keep control atop the division.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on